Please read this software end-user license agreement ("license") carefully. By downloading or using the Let Me Spy software ("software") you acknowledge that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions of this license. If you do not agree to this license, do not use the software.
§ 1. Granting of License
- The Software distributed and licensed is owned by Rafał Lidwin LIDWIN.PL. We grants you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Software as authorised in this licence.
- This License allows you to install and use a copy of the Software on a phone which you own or for a phone for which you have obtained permission to install the software from the owner.
- The scope of this licence depend on the subscription that you have selected. If you are using a free account, the scope of the service may be at any time limited or terminated.
§ 2. Use of software
- We absolutely do not endorse the use of our software for illegal purposes. You may only install and use the software if you are an adult, or if you have guardian consent. You may only install and use the software on a phone which you own or a phone for which you have obtained permission to install the software from the owner. You shall inform anyone who uses a phone on which the software is installed that the software is installed on that phone and that their phone activity is being recorded and archived. Use of the software to record phone activity without their consent may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws. You agree that you will gain knowledge of all local, state and federal laws to ensure that you are in compliance with all laws and restrictions in your specific geographic region. It may be illegal in your area to monitor other individuals on a device whether or not your own the device. You agree that you will under no circumstances monitor any adult without their expressed prior knowledge and consent.
- You agree that Rafał Lidwin LIDWIN.PL will collect, use, and disclose phone activity necessary to to provide services to you. You expressly agree that you have no expectation of privacy when using the Let Me Spy Software and service as it relates to your phone activity.
- You may not copy, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Software or any part it. You shall make reasonable efforts to protect the Software from unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, distribution or publication.
- Cellular Data service or Wi-Fi (where supported by the device) is required to access the Internet through the Software. Actual data charges will vary based upon network service provider data rate plans and other factors. Contact your network service provider for information about data transmission charges.
Rafał Lidwin LIDWIN.PL may terminate the service for you in case of:
The end of the paid subscription.
Inactivity a free account for a period of 60 days
Use of the Software in violation of the license agreement or the law.
At the request of the user.
§ 3. Scope of services
- The functioning of the software may dependent on the type of your subscription, Using the software (number of phones installed, service) may depend on the monthly subscription fee.
§ 4. Limited Warranty
- The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the licensors be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, information, loss of data or other pecuniary loss) arising out of this licence or the use of or inability to use the software, even if the licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Rafał Lidwin LIDWIN.PL may be held legally liable to you by a court of competent jurisdiction under contract, tort, or any other legal theory, the maximum liability of the Rafał Lidwin LIDWIN.PL shall not exceed the amount you paid to acquire the license plus any applicable service charges attributable to the affected period.